Welcome to the Education & Social Care Services Internet Search Board (ESCS-ISB) contact numbers directory which is an innovative new website to help you get in touch with school boards, notable universities, childcare and social care centres across the whole of the United Kingdom.
- Family Lives – Call the UK charity for guidance if you are concerned about the welfare of a member of your family or for the contact details of your nearest support group.
- Ofsted – Contact the UK education watchdog on their telephone numbers to query a recent school report, to find a registered childminder in your local area and to complain about a nanny.
- UCAS – Contact the UK university application service on their undergraduate enquiries telephone number to discuss how to apply to a degree course.
- AQA – Call the UK exam board for enquiries about about ordering a past paper for a GCSE or A-Level subject or to question the marks received on a recent paper.
- Edexcel – Escs-isb has the contact telephone numbers for both the Edexcel general enquires team and the freephone exam markers helpline.
- UCL – Call UCL on their London rate contact number to discuss the admissions policy of a particular undergraduate degree course over the phone.
- University of Manchester – Contact a representative from the University of Manchester if you would like to book a place at an undergraduate or postgraduate open day.
- University of Oxford – Phone the University of Oxford on their general enquiries contact number as a prospective student who would like to discuss the admissions process for either an undergraduate or postgraduate degree course.
- University of York – The University of York is a member of the prestigious Russel Group universities, you can contact their main switchboard number for all enquiries about upcoming open days or to ask for term dates.
Once you have applied for a university course it is a wise decision to apply for student loans to fund your tuition fees and living costs whilst living away from home. You can contact Student Finance to file a new application, to report a delayed payment and to inform them of a significant change in your household income which will affect how much money you are entitled to. Once you have received your A level certificates you can also phone them to confirm your upcoming payment schedule and for details on how to alter your agreement if you have applied for a university place via the clearing system.